Saturday, September 24, 2011
Although we didn't have a chance to do a formal 8 month photoshoot on our Gloucester trip, Joe captured some lovely shots while we were out and about. Sadly, I didn't get a chance to finish the headbands I was making for her. Next month, I guess!
- tongue is out 90% of her waking hours
- can clumsily crawl on hands and knees
- can barely pull up on furniture to standing position
- making lots of syllables, especially babababa and mamamama
- newest cullinary adventures- black olives, dutch gouda cheese, sips of beef stew and chicken soup, bulgarian yogurt with cinnamon
- can fake cry (anytime mommy is more than 5 feet away) and fake laugh (when daddy cracks bad jokes)