Monday, February 27, 2012
|headband by Petal and Thorn (soon-to-be-listed), overalls by h&m|
Sisi at a glance:
- if you listen closely to all the babble, you'll hear real words coming out of her mouth- doggy, ducky, li-li (lion), down (which she yells at the dogs while making the "down" motion), a-na-na (banana), manna (as in coconut manna), eeeease (please).
- hair is growing long! she has one of those late 80's rat tails going on.
- still crawling, cruising, and breakdancing.
- standing on her own, just barely.
- sleeping through the night more often than not (hallelujah!) and totally night weaned (amen!)
- size 4 diapers, size 12-18 month clothes.
- loves climbing into drawers, hiding in closets, and pushing stuff around.
- gives the dogs hugs on command.
- when reading "mommy hugs", she searches for the page with the monkeys and pats her own head. (all you mommies probably know what I'm talking about)
P.S. I LOVE overalls on babies. A lot of people purposely dress their babies like mini-adults. I dress Sisi in things I could never pull off but secretly wish I could (like the silver sparkly jeans she was wearing the other day). I don't think orange seersucker overalls are in my future, but they are certainly in Sisi's (they are so big she'll be wearing them til she's 4.)