Instafriday 2/24/12

Friday, February 24, 2012

life rearrangedIt's instafriday, time to show off my week in cell phone pics!

This week, I ditched the diaper bag for a regular purse. A symbolic moment :)

I finally organized my jewelry drawer.  Little by little, I'm becoming a somewhat organized gal.
 Sisi bangs on the taiko drums at our fav sushi place.  Just a hint- some of the more baby friendly items to get at a sushi restaurant- tomago (sweet egg omelette), yellowtail kama (the collar of yellowtail steamed- tender and easy to eat), salmon eggs (fun finger food)

I love flowers, but I absolutely hate gardening.  I'm no good at it.  But, we had packets of seeds, so I haphazardly threw them in the planter box, watered 'em, and we'll have to see... 
forever 21 flats
We were invited to my sis in law's house for bubbly and surf n' turf ...
Because this heart model that her boyfriend gave her for Valentine's day happened to have a big sparkly diamond ring hanging on the heart strings.  That's right, the heart strings.  (Teresa is in the medical field, so giving her a heart model was not weird.)
 Cheers to the newly engaged couple! xoxoxo
I was so excited about my new blue skinny jeans, that I wore them way too many times this week. 
skinny jeans with tom's wedges
skinny jeans with rope sandals and sherbet orange nails, plus pesto and basil

3 comments:

Sarah February 24, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

Ya for using a purse again. I got a diaper bag that looks like a real purse so I'll probably just keep using it forever, or at least until I'm done having kids lol. Love the blue jeans too btw!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

courtney toney February 24, 2012 at 5:08 PM  

I have to get those striped shoes.

thanks for the sushi tips! Nice to know something beyond rice & soy beans :)

yay for purses!

Holly February 25, 2012 at 11:16 PM  

Oh wow I LOVE your shoes in the photo with the seed packets! :)

Post a Comment