Tuesday, April 30, 2013
I stopped doing regular monthly posts for Sisi when she turned 2 years old, but here is a little update on how our little one is growing!
1. After weaning her off bottles around age 2, she started requesting "kids tea" before bed. We make her some chamomile or mint tea with a splash of coconut milk. She sips and savors it while we read stories before bed.
2. After every bath, she curls up into a ball in her towel and requests a back massage. I sometimes find her giving her ducky blanket a back massage, or the dogs. I'm sure the dogs love it (not.)
3. She will be a flower girl next month! Here's a sneak peek :) Pretty princess, holding a toy car of course!
4. She calls Carl's Jr. "happy faces star restaurant".
5. Last week, as Joe left the house to help butcher this year's cow, she yelled, "Bye daddy! Have fun with the cow! Daddy's getting the cow!" I think she imagines he'll be bringing back a pet cow someday, and not a freezer full of meat.