Wednesday, September 18, 2013
1. I fall asleep when I watch action movies (and I rarely watch action movies). My high school boyfriend tried to show me The Matrix at least 2 times, and I fell asleep both times. Just too stimulating, my body decided to shut down.
― Mindy Kaling, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?
9. I LOVE dancing (ballet and hip hop are my favorites) but dancing in a big crowd at a club or wedding is only fun for about 5 minutes. Then I want to go home and read.
11. Coffee makes me crazy! I'm super sensitive to the effects of caffeine (mood swings, anxiety, digestive issues, jitters) and had to switch to decaf. HSPs tend to be really sensitive to caffeine.
12. I was a HORRIBLE waitress. For the two miserable weeks that I worked at Norms 24 Hour diner, I was a shaky mess who could never remember peoples' orders. I quit, and felt ashamed that I, a straight A student, could not manage to survive a job at Norms.
13. I think about my thinking a lot. Which is pretty much what this entire post is!
Are you an HSP? I'd especially love to hear from an HSP who is also an extravert (they do exist! It's just more rare.)