Subtle Pinks and Whites

Monday, April 11, 2011

After putting The Treasured Petal aside to be a SAHM and focus on Petal and Thorn, we've had over 5 amazing blog features!  Just because I've shifted away from flowers doesn't mean I'm any less proud of these features.  I'm super thrilled that my floral work continues to inspire brides!

Soo and Seongmu were married almost exactly 1 year ago at the St. Regis Hotel in Monarch Beach.  I love love loved this wedding- it was soft, romantic and effortlessly elegant (words that just as easily describe the lovely bride!) Soo was actually a bridesmaid in the wedding of one of my past brides, Sebyul.  Both their weddings were photographed by the incredibly talented and sweet duo Jamie and Dennis of Viera Photographics.  Their work is breathtaking.  I mean, look at that shot of the couple reflecting in the vase- isn't that insane?  I can't get enough of these images!

Thank you to Junebug Weddings for such a fantastic feature!



0 comments:

Post a Comment