First Year Photo Shoot!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am in love with these pictures!  The conditions were less than ideal- for the first time ever, Sisi had refused her second nap that day (she's going through that infamous 2-1 nap transition) so she was uber-cranky.  Also, I chose The Lab Antimall as the location because it's colorful and quirky, not knowing that they tend to kick out photographers. Oops!  Of course, Trista worked with it, we stuck to the alleys and perimeter so we couldn't get caught, and in 45 minutes, captured some really priceless moments.  She is so talented, and I'm so blessed to call her a friend. 

Without further adieu:








I love my little chubby monster :)  These are just a few of my favs, check out the full post on Trista's blog!

P.S. DIY tutorial for the "I'm This Many" onesie coming soon! 
P.P.S. I got that adorable monster hat on etsy from justbehappy. Super pleased with her products and customer service :)

4 comments:

Sara January 29, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

Kristin! I love these sosososo much! Siena is such a beauty, and you look so fabulous! I can't get over how gorgeous you are! And I love the colors. Congrats on your first year of mommyhood!

Rachel January 30, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

You guys are too cute. Love these!

Cindy January 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

LOVE these pictures! They so capture your family!

Post a Comment