Instafriday 1/27/2012

Friday, January 27, 2012

Today is the first day of the last year of my twenties.  Crazy!  I still feed like a high school kid sometimes.  I still have dreams about being late for AP History and roaming around the school in my pajamas.

life rearrangedDidn't take that many cell phone pics this week- I've been busy preparing for Siena's puppy party on Saturday.  Lots of people rsvp'd last minute, and it looks like we'll be squeezing 40ish people into our humble home.  So excited though!  I just want to celebrate this crazy/wonderful year!


 I make a much less sweet, but just as delish version of thai iced tea using these tea bags, heavy cream, and honey.  A nice change from my morning coffee or chai.
 Big girl, drinking raw goat's milk once a day, and nursing 3x a day.  Can't believe she used to nurse like 14 times a day!  BTW, I made her shirt using freezer paper and my new silhouette cameo :) 
 Thanks grandma and grandpa for the talking Winnie the Pooh!

 My hubby made his own lunch, and it was actually pretty!  How many guys out there can do that?
 Sisi's first bday present!  She's been wearing that giant necklace around the house lately.
 Another delicious bacon-filled paleo frittata.
 Siena, me and Jenny celebrating all 3 of our birthdays with a lovely Euro-Vietnamese breakfast.  Yay for Vietnamese Iced Coffee and the hyper productivity that ensued for the 10 hour duration of my coffee buzz..
 A preview of Sisi's party decor.
 Sorry Pesto, I know you're a boy, but your die cut just needed that pop of red.
 Thursday evenings, Joe meets me and Sisi at a coffee shop after work. He takes Sisi home and tucks her in, while I stay there and read.  Right now I'm reading Respectable Sins for my Bible Study group.  Super convicting, yet not legalistic or guilt provoking.  It's wonderful!

3 comments:

Cindy January 27, 2012 at 2:57 PM  

Happy Birthday! I'm just catching up after being gone and it's so fun to see your great pictures!

Rachel January 27, 2012 at 5:24 PM  

Happy birthday, Kris! Looking forward to seeing you!

Holly January 29, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

Wow, looks like the dog party will be awesome! I love the decorations! :)

Post a Comment