New Baby Headband

Thursday, October 27, 2011

You may have seen this picture from last week and wondered "what is that on her head?" 

Let's try a different angle...

 
Yep, it's the Boba Milk Tea headband!
 
And if you're still wondering what the heck it is, then perhaps the tapioca milk tea craze never hit your neck of the woods.  Milk tea is THE reason I gained 15 pounds in 2005-2006.  I've since cut it out, but I get nostalgic whenever I think of it.  I'm whisked back to college finals, my 4 months in Taiwan (the CAPITOL of milk tea), and my first date with Joe, as we slurped liquid candy through oversized straws with googly eyes. I love it so much that I decided Sisi should wear it on her head :) 

3 comments:

anna October 27, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

OMG!! Dying kris!! She's so precious!! And love that headband!!

honey my heart October 27, 2011 at 2:43 PM  

this is too cute! i thought it was boba at first and am so happy that it is. this is on my list when i have a baby ;)

ps your siena is just too cute.

clarawong October 27, 2011 at 11:20 PM  

love it! do you sell them? I totally want to buy some from you for our baby Phoebe!

--Clara Wong

Post a Comment