Our Fourth of July

Friday, July 15, 2011

*I'm on a posting frenzy!  This is very belated, but I finally have pictures of our 4th.*

Good friends, heat wave, hot dogs, homemade mango salsa, tequila rickeys (Joe), coca cola (me), planned nautical outfit coordination (see pics below), all crammed into the short window of 3pm-7pm, between Sisi's second nap and bedtime.  Thankfully we were not the only parents to leave the party early to get the kiddos to bed, so I didn't feel like a such a weirdo!

 

After Siena was sound asleep, we spent the rest of the night calming down stressed out puppies who hate fireworks.  We were dogsitting, so in addition to Pesto and Basil, we had a German shepherd and a rat terrier to look after. 

I can't believe we're smack dab in the middle of summer!  When I sign checks, I tend to think it's April for some reason.  I'm in this weird time warp. 

2 comments:

Lacey July 18, 2011 at 7:38 PM  

Look at that gorgeous family! It's so hard to get a nice family pic huh? Babies just don't get the whole camera thing :-) I love the outfits, and Siena's little leg rolls are impressive!

PS I know, I know, haven't emailed in ages. Promise I'm getting to it!

Mary Marantz July 20, 2011 at 6:10 AM  

Anybody who has planned nautical coordination is my kinda people!! :)

Post a Comment