Lookbook Photoshoot Sneak Peek

Friday, December 28, 2012

Our lookbook shoot went swimmingly!  With two uber-pretty models (Adrienne and Laura Ann), a talented and energetic photographer (Juneberry Photography),  and gorgeous makeup and hair by Flawless Faces, how could we go wrong?

This new collection is full of wearable, girl-next-door looks with just a touch of sassy sparkle.  I wanted these pieces to look equally perfect in the ballroom, chapel, seashore or rose garden.  Classic looks with just enough dazzling detail to make them heirloom-worthy.  

Here is a little sampling of what's to come...







And if you're curious about what things looked like backstage, have a looksie!  The photographer Jessie also happens to have a background in hair styling, so she kindly touched up the girls' hair in between shots.  A woman of many talents! (I couldn't have done this without you Jessie- thanks so much!) 




Can I just add that I wish I were super tall and thin like my gorgeous models?  Shopping for their gowns was such a breeze; these girls looked stunning in everything!  As for me, dress shopping means heading straight to the petite section or chopping off at least 1/3 of the dress.

0 comments:

Post a Comment