PRE-BABY HOLIDAY SALE!

Monday, December 6, 2010

In an attempt to crank out as many orders as possible before the baby comes next month, I'm offering a 15% OFF SALE on ALL Petal and Thorn pieces between 12/7 and 1/31!  After that, I'll be on my "babymoon" for as long as I darn well please, and won't be taking any orders for a while. 

Here is a funky blue masquerade mask I just listed. 


It's perfect for New Year's party or masquerade ball (Yes, these do still occur.  I attended one last year and wore this mask!)

And here is the mercury glass headband that I think is so perfect for a vintage-loving bride, especially one who is incorporating mercury glass into her decor.
I stabbed myself with wires about 5 times when I made this, but it's worth it!

Have a lovely season, filled with warmth and comfort!  And Happy Christmas Shopping!

2 comments:

Rachel December 7, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

The shop is looking lovely, Kris! Can't wait to get an in person peek at some of your creations soon! (We can get a little tour, right?)

Stephanie December 13, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

I found your site because you commented on my photos on the brides cafe (thank you by the way :)) Your stuff is beautiful. I will definitely keep it in mind if any brides ask about beautiful accessories :)

Post a Comment