Puppies' Last Christmas...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Before the baby comes and boots them out of the fur baby throne. 

I've been spending quiet evenings handstitching little felt Pesto heads.  I'll show you what they're for later :)


 Basil, mid-yawn.  Pesto perched in the background with his little twin.

****P.S. I'm ending the 15% off Pre-Baby Holiday sale a little early (I just have a feeling Siena may be coming very soon!)****
Make sure you order items before December 28th!  After that date,  mama bear will be hibernating for a few months. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A JOYOUS NEW YEAR!  May the love of Christ and the wonder of God's unbelievable sacrifice richly bless you and yours.

2 comments:

honey my heart December 24, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

those little doggie heads are just too cute! hope your holidays are lovely. Merry Christmas!!

Unknown December 25, 2010 at 12:52 PM  

hope you're having a wonderful Christmas, friend! and love the adorable pics!

Post a Comment