Monday, August 29, 2011
This post is a week late, btw.
A LOT has changed in the span of 1 month. In the beginning, the milestones are so subtle, like "unclenches fists" or "makes eye contact". Now I feel like each day she does the coolest, most amazing things. It's all just normal baby stuff, but to me she's a genius in the making :)
- she's an expert army crawler, and now does baby pushups and bounces on hands and knees.
- she can finally sit up!
- eats a large variety of chunky foods (she'll squeeze it to a pulp then stick her whole fist in her mouth. looks very satisfied if she gets a tiny morsel in there)
- has 2 teeth
- eyes are still blue, much to my surprise
- sleeps through the night a few times a week. heck, i'll take it!
- takes 2 long naps at exactly 9:30 and 1:30.
- likes to play interactive games, like peekaboo
- laughs at herself in the mirror
- can stand by herself if holding onto furniture
- says "blah,blah,blah,blah" a lot
- starting to show mild stranger anxiety