First word?!?

Monday, November 7, 2011

A few days ago, Sisi started making this funny panicky sound whenever there was food around.  It's different than the "James Brown grunts" she does before nursing.  It's a very intense "Mo, mo mo mo, MO!" type sound, that turns into a crying fit if I don't give her whatever food I'm preparing or eating.

Then it hit me. I'm pretty sure she's saying "more!"  And she gets very upset if I don't meet her request accordingly, and in a timely manner.  Yikes! I'm catching just a glimpse of what the toddler years will be like.

So much for "mamma", "dadda", "ball", and the other typical first words.  Joe joked that we must have a little princess on our hands.

3 comments:

Rachel November 7, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Hilarious, Kris! I love it.

Cindy November 9, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

Go Sisi! It's great that she has a different first word from everyone else. You'll be reminding her of that when she's 16, I'm sure...

Lacey November 15, 2011 at 1:16 AM  

Beautiful memory to put in the baby book!

Post a Comment