Instafriday 7/19/2012

Thursday, July 19, 2012

life rearranged

Over the weekend, Joe was away on his paleo adventure.   

I was nervous about being alone for 3 days, but we kept busy and did just fine.  It was a little tough not being able to pass Siena off to daddy, but it was also nice not cooking big meals or cleaning. It made me realize that being a housewife is actually a huge part of my job as a stay-at-home-mom. 

Joe returned even more fit and tan than when he left, if that's even possible!   Sisi crawled into his lap, and then held his hands and dragged him all over the house, as if to give him the grand tour (in case he forgot).  Such a sweet reunion! 


This mint wet n' wild nail polish hasn't chipped all week, surprisingly!  I highly recommend it.
 We don't usually see the sunset, since we're always tucking the baby in early.  But this was a date night- thanks mom and dad in law!
 Pesto ate more baby poo, and immediately got a bath and thorough mouth-scrubbing.  Arg, why are my dogs harder to handle than my child? 
 The book Sweet Potato Power made me fall in love with antioxidant-packed Okinawan sweet potatoes all over again.  
 We have the potty.  We have the book.  We don't yet have the guts to start.  Sisi likes to sit on the potty and say "pee pee" while pretending to read the book, though.  It's cute!

 Champagne grapes are way too cute!  A tiny cluster will keep her occupied for 1/2 an hour because she eats them tiny grape by tiny grape.  It's great!
 Some weeks I'm a loner and stick around the house, but this week we were quite the social butterflies.  We met with friends for picnics, lunch dates, and shopping trips.





I always wanted a twin!  Why do all us half asians look alike?? 
picture borrowed from my friend Amy's instagram!
 Ciao, friends!

2 comments:

Rachel July 20, 2012 at 11:07 AM  

This looks like such a perfect summer week, Kris! I'm in my overly air conditioned office and I'm jealous!

Anonymous,  July 20, 2012 at 5:51 PM  

Thanks for stopping by, I'm loving that nail polish!

Post a Comment