Instafriday 8/17/12

Friday, August 17, 2012

life rearrangedI dropped my phone into the doggie water bowl and lost camera capabilities for a few days. It was a great week, but this is all I have to share.  You'll have to take my word for it.

FIRST OF ALL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!  You are totally aging in reverse.  You have the stamina of a jack russell terrier and the exuberance of a labradoodle.  I love you!

For Joe's birthday, I got him surf lessons, boxers, duck fat in a jar, and these gorgeous Pottery Barn tapas bowls since he always buys cheap mismatching rice bowls from asian markets. (They always seem to end up in the goodwill pile.  Sorry!)


Left: I cooked the paleo birthday boy a special bacon, scallop, egg and kale breakfast :)  
Right: The restaurant brought this bizarre funnel cake, cream puff, creme brulee hybrid.  I was proud of us for not eating it, but sad to see it go to waste. 

We bought a used burley bike trailer off craigslist and have been toting Sisi around in it.  I'm not super confident dragging my precious child behind me as I bike the streets of Orange County, but I'm getting used to it and building endurance.

 Close up on her facial expression- she's not super confident in me either :)  Doesn't she look cute in that helmet?  There are evil looking rabbits all over it.

Like mother like daughter.  See anthro.  Like anthro.  See the price tags.  Walk away.
 Fun with baby friends at the local mall!



1 comments:

Sarah August 18, 2012 at 7:35 PM  

I absolutely love your hat. I may need to get one too ;)

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Post a Comment