Instafriday 8/31/12

Thursday, August 30, 2012

life rearranged

A few weeks worth of cell phone pics!  

My baby is adorable, especially on those rare days when she falls asleep on my bosom.

 Hot thai chilis (which I should probably cut down.  Can you imagine if Sisi got into them?)
 Also, kung pao shrimp and shellfish miso soup. I could eat shellfish every day of the week! 
 A lazy Sunday afternoon at the local handmade mall.  I purposely dressed like that Sisi that day.
 Summer, please stay!  I'm enjoying the evening bike rides, play dates, and beach trips!
Sorry Pesto, you cannot come in the house, not with a raw meaty bone in your mouth.

1 comments:

courtney toney September 4, 2012 at 10:35 AM  

I love your matching outfits :)

We need to get a bike thing like that... maybe on our christmas list :)

Hope to see you guys again soon!

Post a Comment