FOUR MONTHS!!!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ok, if this is one of SiSi's famous 45 minute naps, she's due to wake up in approximately 5 minutes, so I'll make this quick.

This morning Joe took these pics of her at exactly 4 months.  We are officially out of the newborn stage, and I'm always waking up thinking, "What new things can Siena do today?"  She really is growing up fast. I really can't resist her!


In your opinion, is she starting to look more like the hybrid image we made before she was born?
I actually think our hypothetical baby looks way more asian than Siena does. 

Wow, I just realized that Siena is still asleep.  SCORE!  Catnaps are so annoying, especially when you have this elaborate ritual for each one.

Have a lovely weekend!!!

1 comments:

Lacey May 21, 2011 at 8:42 PM  

She is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Those baby blues! And chubby cheeks! What a sweetheart. And you're right, if I didn't know she was yours, I would honestly not spot any Asian heritage in her at all. Crazy.

Post a Comment