Back to Work!

Monday, May 2, 2011

My maternity leave is officially over.  This morning, I just felt ready to reopen Petal and Thorn. I feel like I'm now coming out of Babyland and reentering the world.   I realize I need to take advantage of her newfound napping habit by doing something productive. (As of now, I've been watching Scrubs all day and obsessively putting my ear to her door in between episodes to make sure she's still sleeping because it's just so hard to believe :)  So I relisted some items in the etsy shop and am drawing sketches for brand new creations.  For some reason, baby accessories are on my mind...  Maybe because I have the perfect model :)



2 comments:

Anonymous,  May 3, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

welcome back mama! xoxo

Rachel May 3, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

Yay, Kris! Just let yourself get back into it naturally.

Post a Comment