Instafriday #1

Friday, December 9, 2011

Linking up with Jeannett at Life Rearranged for Instafriday!  This gives me the chance to unload all the warm fuzzy moments captured via cell phone pics from the week. I'll try to do this regularly, mostly because I've been awful at keeping my baby book (even though Angel gave me the most lovely album) and I figure I should at least store some memories here.  Hopefully the internetz will still be around when she's older :)

life rearranged

starbucks date with my big sis
 breakfast leftovers for lunch, with lots of gouda on top
the gorilla crawl- sisi's preferred mode of transport
 baby toes
 flip flops in december
another upcycling project- added ruffles to an otherwise blah baby shirt
 liver lips

 remembering when it was just the three of us
 baby's first balloon

 strollin'
 stopping to smell the flowers
pretty much getting used to how messy babies are

We're off on a mini road trip to Berkeley for a wedding.  We've stockpiled sardines, canned salmon, and hard boiled eggs and are hoping for the best!  Enjoy the weekend!

  

2 comments:

Cindy December 12, 2011 at 5:00 PM  

LOVE the detail of her foot in the sand.

Elle Sees December 14, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

I can't wait til droid gets instagram! Then I'm playing along too!
Ps I'm hosting a 5 shirt giveaway!

Post a Comment