Thursday, December 22, 2011
Whoa, one more month until Sisi's birthday. I'm seriously so weepy about it. But technically, she's still a "baby" until her 2nd birthday, right? I always told people I'm not a baby person, I'm a toddler person. But now I'm butt-crazy in love with THIS baby.
|The rest of her body has leaned up, but she's still got her chubby cheeks.|
|Sing it, Mariah Carey!|
Siena at a glace:
- her 3rd word is "li li" (lion).
- we've just made it out of the thick of Wonder Week 47- thank goodness! Now we're seeing all the new things she can do, like...
- open and close containers (even tricky twist tops)
- change the dials on her play piano
- offer us pieces of her food (usually the veggies that she doesn't want)
- and help us dress her.
- she's still a fabulous eater, and now we're introducing bits of citrus fruit, coconut manna, stew meat, and bone marrow.
- naps twice a day, puts herself to sleep by curling up in a ball, butt high in the air, and caressing her moo cow blanket.
- still not sleeping through the night but I'm having a hard time caring. i've come so far!
- awesome at imitating sing-songy sounds, like "fa la la la la, la la la la."
- her top lateral incisors just poked through the other day. So she has 6 teeth!