Instafriday #2

Friday, December 16, 2011

life rearrangedLinking up with Life Rearranged for instafriday, where I can unload my cell phone pics.  I have a droid by the way, and use Retro Camera not Instagram, but it still counts.

A weekend road trip to San Jose that was supposed to take just 7 hours ended up taking 13 hours, with all the stops. The key to keeping baby happy on a road trip is being strategic and plan ahead- Joe had an itinerary that included pit stops at parks, wineries, and this candy shop, where we let her run loose.  


 Yeah, it's nasty that we let her crawl on the floor, but oh well.  That's what tubbies are for!


 No more raw milk to make chai?  Ok, I'll just use heavy whipping cream instead.  Joe says it's good for me.

 The dogs love to go on walks with me and the baby, but I look like a hot mess trying to keep everyone in line.
 Let me sleep!
 Thankful that our neighbor's lemon tree keeps showering our property with lemons.

Because this is what our lemon tree looks like.  Our soil is cursed!!!

2 comments:

Sarah December 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

Aw how fun!!! That milk looks good.

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Rachel December 16, 2011 at 10:40 AM  

I love seeing your little snippets of life!

Also, isn't crawling on floors in public spaces how babies build up their immune systems? I'm sure it is.

Post a Comment