Siena is 14 Months!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

a little pre-photoshoot fuel- kefir, raw egg yolks, and applesauce with cinnamon
As I look at these pics, I can see that her baby-ness is fading more and more.  In real life, she still acts and crawls like a baby so it's harder to notice.

This reminds me of a certain scene in Nacho Libre.  Extra points to the person who knows what I'm talking about!


She's still got the big belly!

She definitely looks a little like me here, although she's still 85% Joe.

I created these gingham bunny  hair clips in honor of Easter.  Wouldn't they be a cute addition to an Easter basket?
Yesss!
 
 

Sisi at a glance:
  • starting to show some interest in walking
  • has added "hot", "bye", "hi", and "rock" to her verbal repertoire
  • is starting to throw some real kicking, sprawling, head-banging tantrums.  
  • down to 1 nap a day at about noon
  • 3 milk feeds (1/2 are goat milk, 1/2 are breast milk.  I'm holding on to breastfeeding as long as possible, but am just not producing very much.)
  • obsessed with pushing things.
  • starting to sing along to songs, which is too cute!
Everyone was right, it's really getting fun now! 


3 comments:

Freckles Chick March 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM  

Oh wow, the adorableness is too much for me to handle! If Quinn is anywhere near this cute at Siena's age, I will be stoked.

And YES Nacho Libre!! "These are my recreational pants." HA!

(Thanks for visiting my blog & for your kind comment!!)

Sarah March 23, 2012 at 9:35 AM  

Awwww she so precious. I could just eat her up! I can see the change you are talking about though. The transition from baby to soon-to-be-toddler =)

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Rachel March 23, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

I can't believe how much more grown up she looks! It's crazy! Are we going to have babies at the shower? I always love getting a chance to see the little girls in our group.

Post a Comment